Friday, March 13, 2009

running from the clock!!

yeah...it sucks to have a watch rule your life, but it helps organize it and even though it seems like it restrics you and holds you back at times it keeps you in check....until your eighteen anyway.It's really hard for me to tell myself what to do because of a certain time, i am used to doing whatever whenever, but i see that has to change. It gets me no where. When i sit down and think about what I have done i think i learned a lot but accomplished so little....i guess you need peace of mind before you make the giant leap towards proficient...at times i get lost in my ipod and read what there is to do and do it. If i keep my mentality as mature and do what you "gotta do", i do it! Im trying to improve on getting my school work done, not for other people but for myself.
Honors classes are really simple when you think about it. They give you all this freedom to think outside of the box and help you express yourself through homework! especially english class....I think this is the easiest class for me but only because it is my favorite because i enjoy everything. It's important for us to acknowledge the fact that we have a privelage [sp?] and we are lucky to do this kind of free-time-dont-forget-though kind of stuff.

No comments: